This Monday Must Haves Mom’s to Be features our favorite indie brands and absolute essentials for Mom’s to Be, from maternity must haves to gadgets for the little ones!
1. Pink Blush: Bright hues and gorgeous prints! This stylish, lightweight abstract maternity kimono from Pink Blush is perfect for transitioning from one trimester to the next, team with your favorite jeans for a casual chic look. www.pinkblushmaternity.com
2. Odylique: Bump Butter – Enjoy a holistic blend of finest organic plant oils, including vitamin and mineral rich sea buckthorn fruit oil will help prevent stretch marks. Easily absorbed and non-greasy on clothing, this nourishing butter will help keep skin supple and maintain optimum elasticity as your baby grows.
Calming Spritz – An aromatherapeutic blend of calming rose petal water and soothing essential oils of lavender and clary sage to create a calming atmosphere during labour and in baby’s nursery. Great as a gentle cleansing spritz for sticky fingers and nappy changes or for a cooling, calming face mist during labor. www.odylique.com
3. Verry Kerry: Embrace your inner goddess and embark on a beautiful journey with this ethically and exceptionally made kimono dressing gown. This ultra feminine robe is perfect for your growing figure. Constructed from a stunning bouquet of soft cotton it is both versatile and sophisticated! www.verrykerry.com
4. Blooming Bath: Loved by parents and babies around the world! Surround your little one in the cuddly softness of an adorable plush flower at bath time handmade from the softest polyester plush materials. Blooming Bath’s petals conform to any sink to cradle and protect baby for a safe, comfortable and fun bathing experience. www.bloomingbath.com
5.4Moms: A fun twist on the classic bouncer. The 4Moms MamaRoo doesn’t vibrate or swing, it moves like you do and replicates a parents natural motions. With the ability to control from your phone, the MamaRoo will soothe and comfort your baby to assure you are both calm and relaxed. www.4moms.com
6. From Babies With Love: Soft to the touch and beautifully constructed, this gorgeous ethically sourced, organic baby grow is designed using vintage postal materials. The unisex design in bright yellow uses appliqué detail on the head and eye to create the modern and fun character.
From Babies With Love believe too many babies in the world have no one to give them clothes, or anything else and that is why they do things a little differently. All profits go around the world to help abandoned children. www.frombabieswithlove.org
7. Winter Water Factory: Made in the USA and constructed from 100% certified organic cotton makes this summer romper with classic Birds & Berries print in turquoise the perfect one-piece outfit for your baby. www.winterwaterfactory.com
8. Essence of Vali: An essential in our Monday Must Haves Mom’s to Be! Fragranced with floral and mint this 100% natural, vegan friendly massage oils and mist gift set eases the discomfort of muscular aches and pains. Apply to areas where you experience discomfort, use as a bath oil in to relieve discomfort, enjoy the mist as a natural air freshener, body or linen mist and embrace the sweet aromas. www.essenceofvali.com
9. Infantino: The ultimate baby fun! This Infantino activity gym and ball pit will not only provide your new addition with hours of fun and entertainment, it will also grow and adapt alongside them. This one-of-a-kind gym converts into a fun, sensory-stimulating ball pit that’s perfect for busy toddlers. This versatile playtime favorite will grow with your family to offer years of priceless entertainment. www.infantino.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.