This weeks Monday Must Haves: Spring Essentials is all about showing you how to step in to the season in style! We’ve compiled our favorite indie brands to bring you essentials you won’t want to miss.
1. Tanya Elizabeth: Make a bang this season with this timeless 50’s inspired silhouette skirt from British designer Tanya Elizabeth. Accentuate your waist with a skirt that is both is voluminous and gorgeous. Teamed with a fitted blouse and crop jacket you’re sure to make a Spring style statement.
2. Walter & Herbert: Complete any Spring look with these Audrey Hepburn inspired glasses. Classically feminine, the oversized frames convey a sense of elegance and are sure to make you a fashion staple this season.
3. James Careltons: Probably the most comfortable heel you will ever wear…add a little spring to your step with James Carletons laser cut patent leather block heels.
4. House Thirteen: Add a touch of elegance and style to any outfit with the Rise Drape necklace from House Thirteen. The Rise Drape necklace was inspired by elements of Miami Art Deco design, team with a low drape dress with both strands at the front.
5. Marshelly’s Jewelry: This free-form wire ring will stand up to daily wear and be easily paired with other stackable rings and/or all colors of the same design.
6. Riley Versa: One bag really can have it all! You no longer have to choose between the practical neutral tone and the season’s hottest trend. Riley Versa’s interchangeable magnetic covers allow you to be boldly VERSA-tile with your fashion choices at all times. What more could you need?
7. Skinny Tan: If like us you think it’s been winter for far to long and your dreaming of those warm spring days, Skinny Tan is a must. Skinny Tan Mousse combines not one but two green based certified natural tanning agents plus organic coconut for a delicious scent, organic Aloe Vera to help moisturise and of course the most popular cellulite active caffeine from naturally sourced Guarana Berries. Perfect for brightening up unhappy winter skin!
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.