The Nolcha Monday Must Haves
This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves delivers a range of practical yet distinctive products for you to discover from independent fashion designers and brands.
Nolcha Monday Must Haves featuring independent designers and brands.
1. Shoptiques: Current mood…TEXTING TO AVOID iPHONE 6 case constructed from 100% Bayer PC (polycarbonate, eco-friendly hard plastic material) with a matte surface.
2. AHAlife: Here’s a two in one combo sure to get your lips the attention they deserve. Ilia’s organic lip crayon and lip conditioner duo is your go-to for fresh, punchy color and nourished lips. Each boasts copious amounts of Shea butter, vitamin E and ultra-moisturizing essential oils for dewy, delicious color.
3. AHAlife: When time isn’t on your side, FlashPatch™ Eye Gels revive tired, fatigued eyes in just five minutes. The result? A smoother, brighter, more youthful appearance.
4. AHAlife: Live a sustainable and healthy life with this coconut oil harvested responsibly from deep within the jungles of Vietnam. Skinny Coconut Oil comes as the only medicinal grade coconut oil available on the market. It comes to you 100-percent pure, all-natural and pesticide free with an incredibly smooth texture, light fragrance and snow white color.
5. AHAlife: Allow your spirit to revel in delight with this set of bath salts and accompanying affirmations. Each set includes five test tubes filled with mineral-rich dead sea salt, a myriad of organic herbs and flowers and therapeutic-grade essential oils and absolutes. Pull out and read the hand-cut, hand-rolled affirmation scrolls to set the mood for a relaxing soak in the tub.
6. AHAlife: Alex embodies timeless craftsmanship. This handcrafted briefcase is reminiscent of a vintage music bag, but with modern twists. It’s designed to hold tablets and documents, essential for a working life and features a metal bar for a secure fastening.
7. Shoptiques: Don’t want to look like every other cubicle in the office? Teeter is a unique, playful photo display that stands out in the crowd.
8. Shoptiques: This journal features a soft linen cover, sewn binding for durability, and luxurious interior pages printed with gold lines and accents, perfect for jotting down your adventures.
9. AHAlife: Since the beginning of time, private clubs were woven into the very fabric of history, traditions, and culture of all free societies around the world. Fascinated by such establishments, MiN New York unveils Members Only, a collection inspired by these playgrounds for the global lite. Each candle features a refillable limited-edition vessel that is hand-gilded, signed and numbered.
10. AHAlife: This whimsical apple-shaped cell phone charger proves that not all tech products have to be an eyesore to be functional. A slimmer version of the Apelpi Opso Plus, this convenient charger eliminates the need for a power outlet and can be used in the office, in the woods, or even while you’re sipping a Mai Tai on the beach.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.