The Nolcha Monday Must Haves
This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves brings you a selection of uplifting, positive products from independent fashion designers and brands that will be sure to inspire and motivate.
Nolcha Monday Must Haves featuring independent designers and brands.
1. Not on the High Street: Sometimes, at the end of a long day, all you want is a big glass of your favourite wine. Well, now you’ll know just what size to pour depending on the day. It’ll bring a smile to the face of anyone who loves a tipple.
2. Shoptiques: Dream big whilst you drift off with this black “Think Big” pillow by Alexander Ferguson.
3. Shoptiques: This useful clipboard by House Doctor has a stylish black clip at the top and a hook for hanging. Perfect for displaying a print on the wall creatively, or organising all of your important documents.
4. Not on the High Street: This large, humorous print makes for a brilliant and striking typographic print for any ass-kicking person or a great new home gift. This is the perfect addition to any contemporary home or office!
5. Not on the High Street: The 100% natural aroma from our candle will permeate your room. Inspired by whimsical Chinoiserie design, this beautifully decorated candle is a fine blend of pure essential oils and no perfume using relaxing Lavender and sensuous Jasmine which combine to create peace in your day.
6. Not on the High Street: The kettle’s always on at your best friend’s house, your mom’s house, Grandma’s and the Smith’s house. Personalise this chalkboard to suit any tea lovers home.
7. Shoptiques: For every reason you can imagine, we’ve got the sticky note to convey the message. This 7-piece note set from Kate Spade features stickies of various shapes and sizes so you’ll have your pick of ways to chime in.
8. What on Earth Catalog: Nothing in life is “easy”! Press the button to hear one of 10 hilarious renditions of a troubled man asking “WTF?” It’s set to music, censored by various cartoon noises and inserted into famous quotations.
9. Not on the High Street: This eco friendly, personalised notebook from Tillyanna Designs makes the perfect gift for the hard-to-buy-for or even as a little treat to yourself.
10. Not on the High Street: In a world crammed full of garish speakers and alarm clocks, sometimes you want your technology to be a little less conspicuous. This Music Click Clock is your perfect bedside or desk accessory.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.