The Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves
This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves brings you a selection of essential products from independent brands and designers to make your New York Fashion Week experience even more fashionable!
Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves
1. Leka NYC: Keep warm in a woollen coat to die for from independent fashion designer Leka NYC. Leka brings a festive sense to woman’s world, makes her strive for beauty and perfection, and makes the world around her more beautiful.
2. El Voyage: Precious and timeless like the memories we build when visiting a new place. This El Voyage hand woven 100% tree silk scarf is the perfect touch of elegance that will keep you warm between runway shows and events during New York Fashion Week.
3. Sandgrens Clogs: The Seattle clog boots are a real head turner with their honey leather and gorgeous chestnut-stained wooden base. They come with a tall shaft that coordinates with either dresses or pants. The boot’s casual yet elegant look allows for an effortless style change from day to night, whether heading to the next runway show on your hit list or grabbing a cocktail at a brand preview, the Seattle clog boots are a must for New York Fashion Week.
4. Vania and David: This gorgeous bag from Vania and David has been entirely tooled by hand. No two are the same, the color of the leather may vary in uniformity, but that only adds to its character, guaranteeing you’ll make your mark during New York Fashion Week!
5. GOLDHENN: Enhance your look with a touch of elegance. These stunning Moonstone earrings from GOLDHENN feature an 18K black rhodium plated gold bezel setting and 18K Yellow Gold details. The perfect pair for your New York Fashion Week escapades.
6. Calypso Glow: The beach in a jar!’ This tropical sensation that will stimulate your senses with the sweet aroma of coconut while fine granules of rich Caribbean sea salts deeply cleanse, exfoliate and massage skin, making it softer and smoother. The intensely nourishing coconut and olive oils, vitamin E and seaweed extracts work to deeply moisturize and leave skin looking radiant.
7. Armour: This naturally based, long wearing, Rock ’N’ Roll lip gloss in deep purple is sure to make you stand out from the crowd and make your fashion statement during New York Fashion Week. Rich in natural oils and butters to moisturise with Vanilla/grapefruit scent, this gloss will protect your lips all season long.
8. Ling Skincare: The pick me up your skin needs! Purify, rejuvenate and firm your skin before hitting those networking events. Rose petal extract works as a super anti-oxidant, while hot spring water helps improve skin texture and replenish nutrients. The result is an instantly clearer, lifted, firm and more youthful complexion.
9. ECRU New York: Between early mornings, late nights, runway shows, networking events, industry dinners and so much more your hair needs some love. This ultra light-weight multifunctional styling and treatment Acai oil from ECRU New York will leave your hair moisturised, soft and shiny. It’s number one on our Fashion Week essential list!
10. Mullein and Sparrow: A skin-firming, hydrating and antioxidant-rich oil, perfect for all skin types. This aromatic blend is sure to revitalize your senses with the bright scent of lemongrass and the invigorating lift of spearmint. For an indulgent treat, pour a small amount of oil into a full bath and delight in the aromatherapy. Unwind and relax before a full day of independent fashion!
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.