This week’s Monday Must Haves are highlighting our beauty essentials. Between travelling and constant events these products help us rejuvenate, unwind and look our best!
1. Rather Lovely: Relax and unwind! The natural minerals in these Rather Lovely salts have been traditionally used to promote healthy, smooth, soft, youthful skin by purging the body of impurities resulting in a clear, radiant glow.
2. Zao Organic: Our new favorite lipstick! The glamorous, sparkling trend… choose your colour to match your outfit and your mood. The pearly, velvety texture offers comfort and a perfect application. The ZAO pearly lipstick contains precious oils and plant extracts that provide nutrients and moisturisers, leaving your lips soft and smooth.
3. The Rose Tree: This triple duty facial oil hydrates, softens and reduces redness, all the while giving skin a beautiful glow. The combination of bio-active oils and botanicals glide onto the skin without any oily residue, leaving skin that is unbelievably smooth and soft. The formulation includes Rose Fruit Oil for its conditioning and rejuvenating properties and Marula Oil to reduce redness and improve hydration.
4. Odylique: Bring shine and vitality back naturally to even the most sensitive scalps with this unique natural shampoo. It is the first shampoo that ever achieved Soil Association approval: Bursting with organic herbal ingredients and coconut oil to nourish the scalp, it is also free from all sulfates (SLeS, ALS, SLS), fragrance, artificial preservatives and salt.
5. PHB: Our absolute must have for events. PHB Mineral Colour Correctors conceal hard-to-cover imperfections effortlessly with a natural finish that gives skin the opportunity to breathe and heal. Only a tiny amount is needed to completely neutralise discolouration. Incredibly effective at counteracting the appearance of rosacea, red spots, broken capillaries, scarring, dark circles & age spots. Pop in your bag and apply when needed.
6. Ecru: Big hair, big plans! This ultra-light, alcohol-free bodying mist from ECRU designed to increase volume.
7. Calypso Glow: ‘The beach in a jar!’ This tropical sensation that will stimulate your senses with the sweet aroma of coconut while fine granules of rich Caribbean sea salts deeply cleanse, exfoliate and massage skin, making it softer and smoother. The intensely nourishing coconut and olive oils, vitamin E and seaweed extracts work to deeply moisturize and leave skin looking radiant.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.