July 4th is almost here and this weeks Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves is all about red, white and blue…accessories that is! Show off your patriotic style and brighten up your look with accessories from independent designers we love!
1. Riley Versa: Proudly made in New York City! This clutch bag from Riley Versa in deep red oozes sophistication and style! One bag really can have it all. You no longer have to choose between the practical neutral tone and the season’s hottest trend. Riley Versa’s interchangeable magnetic covers allow you to be boldly VERSA-tile with your fashion choices at all times. Mix it up and celebrate! www.rileyversa.com
2. Michelle Pajak-Reynolds: This one of a kind necklace from Michelle Pajak-Reynolds is constructed from handcrafted recycled sterling silver S hook clasp, 443.2 cts. t.w. turquoise, and 114 cts. t.w. labradorite and crystal glass beads and will add a touch of elegance to any 4th of July celebrations outfit! www.michellepajakreynolds.com
3. APRELLEDUANY: The Cranberry Maya Mini is a great piece to add a pop of color to your wardrobe for date night or ladies night this 4th of July! Its compact size, offers convenience when you only have a few items to carry. www.aprelleduany.com
4. Oysby: Is she a shoe or is she a bootie? One thing is for certain… she is fabulous! Meet Sue, your new BFF in footwear. No need for an entourage with her as your accessory. Her hand cut back and new take on a stiletto heel make her the perfect wingman. Be the style star of the next luncheon or the enchantress of the evening in her sultry bright red snakeskin and matching patent outfit. It’s your call. www.oysby.com
5. Ruche Hues: Reminiscing the classic era, this vintage messenger is a must-have! Embellished with black and gold glass beads and crystals on royal blue fabric, it compliments the look from the time of queens with high-raised hair, curls, gowns and capes. The royalty is flowing through the design and its colors – its oh-so-queen-like! Hang it on your arm while you dress up for a perfect classic evening! www.ruchehues.com
6. EL VOYAGE: Inspired by traditional Jaspe technique, bringing to life a feather effect weaving ideal to use as: a scarf, wrap, table runner, bed throw and home decor. The possibilities are endless. www.elvoyage.com
7. Marshelly’s Jewelery: These brilliant blue sapphire earrings with Pavé crystals lend a mesmerizing sparkle to an edgy and sleek look perfect for evening wear! www.marshellys.com
8. James Carletons: Brighten up any look with these killer electric blue shoes from James Carletons, the perfect patriotic piece! www.jamescarletons.com
9. Ami Doshi Shah: Make a statement with this bold necklace with an elegant touch of red from Ami Doshi Shah. www.amidoshishah.com
10. DELA EVA: Inspired by the Portraits of the affluent women of the Renaissance, the Pursa (Old English for “Little bag made of leather”) Bucket-Bag, is made for the modern women of today. You included, of course. May it be your eye catching accessory during the day or your partner in crime during your night time adventures, your Pursa accompanies you wherever, whenever. www.delaeva.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.