The Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves
It’s that time of year again. This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves delivers a range of practical and distinctive products from London based independent designers and brands to help you make a statement during London Fashion Week.
1. Rumour London: Keep warm and make a style statement with contemporary London-based womenswear label Rumour. Crafted from a luxe wool-angora-merino blend, this piece combines a classic structured silhouette with an asymmetric cape overlay to give it an unique elegant twist. The eyelet-embelished belt gives it a lightly fitted and contemporary look.
2. OYSBY: The Decolette from OYSBY is a chic re-vamp to the timeless pump. She is both sexy and sophisticated–perfect for your switch from runway shows to cocktail networking events. Her modest cut is complemented by the signature OYSBY ‘avant-garde’ 95mm square pole heel, designed for comfort. A lovely classic that will see you through the seasons.
3. Lee Renée: London-based jewellery designer Lee Renée effortlessly blends fashion and craftsmanship, and is fast growing name in the fine-fashion jewellery sector thanks to her signature mix of delicate, exacting and narrative-driven pieces that are easy to wear and tell powerful, distinctive stories. No wonder Vogue magazine voted her into their list of jewellery designers to watch for 2015. We’re featuring her delicate Halo Necklace which is timeless, elegant and great for everyday styling – a symbol of purity, togetherness and love.
4. Kennett: Keep track and countdown to fashion week with Kennett. An elegant adornment to your wrist the Kensington watch from Kennett is a classic clean look for the discerning women who likes to show her style in a subtle way.
5. LÁTELITA: British brand LÁTELITA London fuse Eastern influences with contemporary European design to create unique, intricate & elegant jewellery. These stunning single drop earrings features graduated multi-faceted stones and are sure to add an elegant touch to any of your fashion week looks.
6. Bonessi Ballerinas: Flats just got fabulous. Bonessi is a London-based fashion house dedicated to designing unique, elegant footwear unrivalled in style, comfort and quality. These ballerinas, created with the utmost care and attention to detail, are perfect for hopping between runway shows, industry networking events and cocktail hours during fashion week whilst assuring you still look and feel the part!
7. N’Damus: N’Damus London is an independent London based luxury British leather accessories brand epitomising precision craftsmanship and quintessential style, synonymous with the creation of durable, high quality leather goods with classic & distinctive designs for men and women. This N’Damus saddlebag is a stylish, modern take on a classic bag and the perfect bag make your fashion week styles a touch more savvy.
8. Odylique: A luxurious, antioxidant day cream with soothing and regenerative organic rose from Odylique. Rose helps calm any redness, while promoting skin restoration. This natural moisturizer is excellent for sensitive skin and may be suitable for skin prone to rosacea. It is suited to all sensitive skin types, including combination, normal-dry and mature. Ideal for keeping your skin happy and hydrated during fashion week.
9. Inka: Make a fashion week color statement! This vegan lipstick from is made from Argan and Avocado Oils to create a smooth application for lipstick that lasts, perfect for the busy fashionista.
10. 100 Percent Pure: Keep your skin hydrated and nourished over fashion week with this 100 Percent Pure facial scrub made with cucumber juice, carrot seed oil, tomato powder and avocado butter to make your complexion incredibly smooth and soft! Soothing calendula, green tea and aloe replenishes and calms the skin. Packed with anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.