New York Fashion Week is behind us and we’re looking ahead! This week our Monday Must Haves is all about the Nolcha Shows team favorite accessories from independent designers that are perfect for dressing up any look!
1. I AM I: Stand out from the crowd with this bold statement cuff from independent East African designer I AM I. www.amidoshishah.com
2. DELA EVA: Inspired by the Portraits of the affluent women of the Renaissance, the Pursa (Old English for “Little bag made of leather”) Bucket-Bag, is made for the modern women of today. You included, of course. May it be your eye catching accessory during the day or your partner in crime during your night time adventures, your Pursa accompanies you wherever, whenever. www.delaeva.com
3. EL VOYAGE: Elegant and timeless, this EL VOYAGE hand weaving from Guatemala is perfect for a first class jet-setter wanting to experience excellence every day. www.elvoyage.com
4. James Carletons: The perfect piece for fall! Make a statement with these burgundy ankle boots from independent shoe designer James Carletons, we can’t get enough! www.jamescarletons.com
5. Michelle Pajak-Reynolds: These 1” long chandelier earrings with oxidized recycled sterling silver ear wires, 12.6 cts. t.w. pin-set rainbow moonstones and 8.4 cts. t.w. pin-set Cambodian sapphires from designer Michelle Pajak-Reynolds are as elegant as they are bold, the ultimate accessory whatever the occasion! www.michellepajakreynolds.com/
6. Arabel Lebrusan: Symbolising the power of Mother Earth, the Cobra ring is the perfect piece of statement jewellery to make you feel back in contact with nature. Made in sterling silver, plated with black rhodium and set with Fairtrade imperial diopside gemtones. With every ring sold, Arabel donates part of the proceeds to the Water Project. www.arabellebrusan.com/
7. SEBAGO: The handcrafted and artistic mix of natural leather and suede in the Hutton Chukka boot has a classic feminine twist that’s just darling. Featuring cushioning properties and lightweight construction, this style’s heirloom inspiration and heel treatment are refined rustic at its best. The stacked heel plays along with the popular bootie inspiration that pairs well with straight leg denim and dresses. www.sebago.com/
8. APRELLEDUANY: The Cranberry Maya Mini is a great piece to add a pop of color to your wardrobe for date night or ladies night. It’s compact size, offers convenience when you only have a few items to carry. The perfect piece for cocktails with the girls! www.aprelleduany.com
9. Oysby: The ultimate shoe for Fall! This style from Oysby will transform for style elegantly from desk to dinner. www.oysby.com
10. Caroline Stokes Berry: This beautiful organic sterling silver wide band ring is set with a stunning 4mm Blue Topaz. One of the unique and ethereal rings available in the Faeirie Tale range. Created using reticulation in which the metal is manipulated using the flame. Due to this technique, each and every ring will be unique. This elegant piece will add subtle yet powerful touch to your style. www.carolinestokesberrylee.com/
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.