Fashion Week season is almost upon us and the Nolcha Shows team are experts at surviving back to back runway shows, networking events, and more in style! This weeks Monday Must Haves is full of our must haves from independent brands and designers certified to keep you at the top of your game during a full week of fashion fun.
1. Root & Flower: Take some time to relax, unwind and take a breather during fashion week madness with the Root & Flower Yoga collection. This set is a beautiful and unique accompaniment to your yoga and meditation practice, encouraging you towards awareness, motivation and acceptance. Namaste. This set includes:
1 x Yoga and Meditation Mist 100ml
1 x Mend Balm 15ml
1 x Motivate Balm 15ml
1 x Meditate Balm 15ml
What more could you possibly need. www.rootandflower.co.uk
2. Blackbird Dillinger: We all need that one statement handbag to see us through the season, and this colorful piece from Blackbird Dillinger should be it! If your like us, you LOVE it when people stop you and say “Where did you GET that”. This color block conversation is the starter side kick you can rock around the clock, this bag carries just the essentials. www.blackbirddillinger.squarespace.com
3. Grounded Body: Goodbye tired fashion week skin, brighten up your look and feel on top form with natural scrubs from Grounded Body. Packed with all the vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants you need for gorgeously smooth skin the Loco for Coco body scrub and Feeling Fine with Coconut and Lime facial scrub will scrub away any dry, dead or flakey skin and leave you feeling irresistible. www.groundedbodyscrub.co.uk
4. Tisserand: Tisserand have everything you need for your wellbeing during fashion week. Late nights and early starts can take their toll, but fear not we have you covered!
Lavender Wheat Cushion: Versatile enough to be used as a cold pack to ease muscle pulls or sprains, or warmed to stimulate the circulation and soothe aches and pains. The soft fragrance of Lavender flowers helps to ease stress and anxiety.
Head Clear: When you feel stressed and pressured and your head feels heavy, using Tisserand Head Clear Aromatherapy Roller Ball gives cooling and soothing relief and helps you find inner balance.
Hand Cream: Treat hard working hands to the nourishing properties of Lavender & White Mint. Blended with soothing Aloe Vera extracts and moisture-rich Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil with calming Lavender and balancing White Mint pure essential oils. This 100% naturally fragranced & protective hand cream leaves skin silky soft, non-greasy and delicately fragranced.
Destress Mist: Lift your spirits and create a comforting atmosphere with an optimistic blend of Orange. Rose, Geranium and Nutmeg. This fusion of zesty blissfulness helps balance the mind during those trying moments. www.tisserand.com/
5. CoFi: Who said flat shoes aren’t fabulous? CoFi’s leather slip-on sneakers feature leather uppers, elastic side accents, and Lexible rubbersoles, allowing comfort to meet fashion in these everyday sneaks. Available in a variety of styles, you’ll be the talk of the town and enjoying maximum comfort. www.cofileathers.com
6. Young Blood: The perfect collection of 6 lightweight, oil-free and east to blend cream shades that can be worn alone or on top of your favorite YOUNGBLOOD foundation. Depending on your own colors and style, the different shades can be used as a blush, accent or pop of pearlescence anywhere. It’s all about the natural play of light on the face this season. Ideal for a simple, radiant look. Suitable for all skin types, tones and pigments. You’ll be glowing day and night! www.ybskin.com
7. Bluebird Tea Co: Perfect for pre or post fashion week! Rather than attempting a massive overhaul to your lifestyle we are strong advocates of making just a few small changes, such as a new tea routine to help support and nourish your mind, body and soul. Inlcuded in Bluebird Tea Co’s daily box is a weeks worth of tea, designed to be enjoyed at different times to help support your lifestyle changes in a more manageable and long lasting way. www.bluebirdteaco.com
8. Gena Myint: We’re all about simple dresses and fierce jewelery and this necklace from Gena Myint ticks all the boxes. Elegant yet bold, the banded aqua and onyx quartz necklace is beautifully designed and the perfect piece for brightening up any look. www.genamyint.com/
9. Aurelia Skincare: We are strong believers in taking care of your skin, especially during busy periods and we know that fashion week can be long days and include very little rest. The Aurelia Skincare Glow Collection includes six award-winning products;
Discover the Miracle Cleanser, Seven soft antibacterial Bamboo Muslins, the Refine & Polish Miracle Balm, and the Cell Repair Night Oil (2ml) all presented in a beautiful Signature Print Beauty Bag. These skincare essentials will give your skin a radiant and healthy complexion this Winter. www.aureliaskincare.com/
10. True Cover: Late night tired eyes? Fear no more, this True Cover 4 pieces makeup set available at Lesara is perfect for giving you a flawless ‘I’ve slipped 10 hours’ look. The Self-setting concealer and foundation long-lasting make-up is enriched with vitamin A & E, chamomile, aloe and lavender. Perfect for gorgeous skin! www.lesara.co.uk/
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.