New York Fashion Week is almost upon us and the Nolcha Shows team are experts at surviving runway shows, networking events, industry dinners and more in style! This weeks Monday Must Haves is packed full of our must haves from independent brands and designers certified to keep you glowing during a full week of fashion fun!
1. Jody Bell: The perfect size for fashion week events. The Casablanca elegant duffle bag epitomizes the Jody Bell’s sophisticated approach. This expertly crafted piece is fully lined and features tassle ties and the signature rose gold bell and is handmade in Spain. Use it to carry all your Fashion Week essentials. www.jodybellofficial.com
2. Valley of the Dolls by Red Cherry Lashes: This special Limited Edition Collection is inspired by the book Valley of the Dolls. From natural to dramatic, it has 4 types of lash styles and ideal for gifting. This set comes in an adorable pink box with graphics and includes a booklet about each doll. These natural lashes accentuate your lashes, add volume and make you runway ready! www.shop.redcherrylashes.com
3. Zao Organic: Designed to blend any skin imperfections, dark circles or puffiness. Apply it as a corrective cream to provide “coverage” while keeping a perfectly natural look. With organic babassu seed oil and gingko biloba leaf extract, this concealer is excellent as an anti-oxidant and skin-repair aid. Thanks to the ginkgo flavonoids it contains, it is a highly effective shield against free radicals, which are responsible for the aging of cells. The stick format is convenient for on-the-go touch ups during your day. Keep those tired eyes looking bright all week long! Enjoy 15% off with code ZAO15. www.zaoorganicmakeup.com
4. Aromaflage: After a day of back to back events you’re sure to be on a high! Assure you get a good nights sleep so you’re fresh and ready to do it all again tomorrow! This Aromaflage botanical sleep fragrance has notes of French Lavender, Brazilian Rose and Madagascar Vanilla. The scents are relaxing, sleep inducing and all natural. Relax, sleep deeply and wake up feeling rejuvenated! www.aromaflage.com
5. Moccis: After a long day on your feet, kick back and enjoy pure comfort with these moccasins socks with skid proof bottom. The first and only luxury hand sewn Swedish Moccasin to bring fashion, function, and fun to home footwear! www.moccis.co.uk
6. Box Naturals: Stay fresh all day during Fashion Week with Box Naturals towelettes that are lightly scented with organic essentials oils. We love BOX Naturals, a gentle, natural alternative for hands, faces, and special places. www.boxnaturals.com
7. Peter Nappi: The ultimate Fashion Week shoe! The open-front, lace-up ankle boot in dusty grey leather with natural hide markings and a 3.5-inch stacked wedge heel in natural leather are comfortable and seriously stylish. Add glamor to your style! www.peternappi.com/
8. Still Standing: This spray was invented with fashion events in mind! One evening after 4 hours in 4-inch heels on a marble floor at a fashion industry event (with no comfort shoes in her tiny evening bag), creator Lyn Butler had had enough. Still Standing® is the only product designed to be used BEFORE you slip on your shoes to prevent that hot, shoes-too-tight feeling! Its Patent-Pending Formula is made from soothing Eco-Distilled™ Certified Organic Arnica and Aloe—nature’s anti-inflammatories. Menthol provides a cooling sensation while the Certified Organic Ilex (which has been used by natives in the South American Rainforest for centuries) works to intensify the effect. Goodbye achey feet! www.stillstandingspray.com
9. Graphic Image: Travelling to NYC for fashion week? Protect your treasures in this fine leather jewelry roll. An organizational necessity for holding rings and earrings with a specially designed section for tangle free storage of fine necklaces and bracelets. Compact and safe, makes an ideal travel accessory. www.graphicimage.com
10. Cofi Leather: A must have for just about any fashion week outing. The Ellie Wristlet from Cofi Leather comes in your choice of Cofi printed leathers. Designed to accommodate a cell phone and featuring an interior zip for cash, card and ID, this little wristlet is an essential companion for any outfit. www.cofileathers.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.