This weeks Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves is dedicated to helping you find the perfect gift for any man in your life! From tech lovers to fashionistas and everything in between!
1. Home Brewtique: How do we begin to describe how much we love everything about Home Brewique and their amazing ale making kits? If your man is an ale connoisseur this is the gift for him! This kit has everything you need to make delectable ales from the comfort of your own home. If you want the best experience brewing from the start, the ultimate home brewing kit is the perfect solution! The starter kit has everything you need to #GetYourBrewOn; high quality brewing equipment and ingredients plus the easy-to-use swing-top bottles and our large multi-purpose pot so that you can make the most of our simplified brewing system. www.homebrewtique.com
2. Modern Moose: Add a touch of rock and roll to someones life this season with this unique records pendulum clock from Modern Moose. Made the USA from baltic birch plywood printed with non-toxic water-based inks this clock comes with a pre-drilled hole for easy hanging. www.modmoose.com
3. Kelly Connor Designs: A mans pride and joy is his beard, and this mug from Kelly Conner Designs shares that with the world! Featuring a hand-drawn beard illustration, this ceramic mug is a great gift for beard lovers, who’ll enjoy their daily cuppa with a smug smile. Or at least, we think it’s smug. Hard to tell under the beard.
This mug is perfect for the bearded boyfriend or husband, especially if you’re as enthusiatic about his beard as he is. www.kellyconnordesigns.com/
4. Roy’s Boys: You can’t go wrong with socks, and this quirky box of odd socks will add a pop of color to any mans wardrobe! Odd socks just got seriously stylish! www.roysboyssocks.co.uk
5. Finisinc: This unique gift is certified to put you in the good books all year round! The Duo™ is an MP3 player designed for swimmers and water babies and offers the highest quality sound without the use of ear buds. The Duo™ utilizes a sleek, two-piece design and Bone Conduction audio transmission to deliver crystal clear audio through cheekbones to the inner ear. An integrated clip design secures the Duo™ to goggle straps to rest on the cheekbones for a comfortable and streamlined fit. This is the perfect gift for all techies and water lovers! www.finisinc.com/Duo
6. Me and My Car: Boys love their toys! This quirky Austin Martin memory stick from Me and My Car is the perfect gift for a car loving tech master who wants to release his inner James Bond from time to time! The Aston Martin is a 1:72 scale die-cast metal model with metallic grey coloured bodywork.
The pen drive holds 8GB of data and features front headlights which light up when the memory stick is transferring data. www.meandmycar.co.uk/
7. Marmaduke: Handmade in London from pure Liberty Tana Lawn, this beautiful shirt is certified to add serious style to any gents wardrobe! The midnight garden print is elegant yet bold and is perfect for any occasion! www.marmadukelondon.com
8. Freedom to Exist: This classically designed and stylish watch from Freedom to Exist is a must have for anyone this holiday season! The unisex 40 Edition watch combines classic detailing with a modern minimalist finish. Each watch has a genuine leather strap, Swiss Ronda 763 Mechanism, domed case back and domed hardened crystal lens, with simple elegant features. www.freedomtoexist.com/
9. Men Rock: We’ve already mentioned how much men love their beards but growing them is the easy part! The real trick is keeping that chiselled masterpiece of a beard soft, clean and as majestically groomed as possible. This must have kit includes beard shampoo, soothing beard balm, styling wax and a pocket size beard comb, what more could a hairy gentleman need to keep his beard on point and his skin baby soft? www.menrock.co.uk
10. Quantock Clothing: These cool red, white and blue cufflinks from Quantock Clothing make a great gift for any guy! They have been influenced by the Union Jack flag of Great Britain. The links are cast from copper in the Birmingham, UK famous Jewellery Quarter and use enamel details for the colour. Electro-plated in rhodium to give them a clean luxury feel, the links are perfectly suited to both formal or smart casual events. www.quantockclothing.com
11. Victor’s Drinks: Think pear drops, but less sickly and a little bit cheekier! Pearfect for a summers day but also tastes good all year round. Not only will you send your taste buds in to a tantalising frenzy with every sip you take, you will also have a blast making this cider! Who wouldn’t want this as a gift this year? www.victorsdrinks.com
12. Eat Sleep Doodle: For the big kid at heart who wants to be a masterchef! With this quirky apron from Eat Sleep Doodle it’s all about strutting your stuff in the kitchen. The doodle apron is like a giant notepad you can use for menus, recipes, doodled chef designs or messages for your guests. And it’s a pretty efficient apron too – how clever! It comes with a set of 10 double-ended doodle wash-out pens so when the table’s been cleared, pop the apron in the washing machine ready for your next doodle delicacies. www.us.eatsleepdoodle.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.