We love our homes and we love new things! If you’re looking for something a little different for that certain someone in your life, jazz up their homes with a gift they’re sure to love.
1. ashortwalk: Foodies are sure to love this eco chopping board set from ashortwalk this season! The professional grade ECO Chopping Board Set from ashortwalk is designed and made in the UK using recycled paper packaging with an FSC harvested cork base. Being professional grade the boards are highly durable, will not blunt your knives, are dishwasher friendly, heat resistant to 176C so can withstand hot plates and they also come with protective rubber feet. The set features 4 chopping boards to help reduce cross-contamination, each laser etched to be easily identified. One for Vegetables, Fish, Raw Meat and Cooked Meat. www.ashortwalk.com/
2. Mia Fleur: We can’t get enough of this copper tray – it has real star quality! This copper tray is both beautiful and functional and seems so shine a light on everything around it. Made from aluminium with a copper finish, this tray has a slightly distressed look which adds character to the piece. You’ll earn your spot in the good books gifting this, this season! www.miafleur.com/
3. The Den & Now: Available in small or large, these retro shaped vases are a great gift for anyone this season! Use for displaying flowers, or simply as a decorative statement in the home. They’re an elegant gift everyone is sure to love! www.thedenandnow.co.uk
4. Sass and Belle: Calling all pooch lovers….this gift is great for you! Sass and Belle have a decorative pillow cover we know you’re going to adore. The pillow reads ‘reserved for the dog’ in bold typography against a rustic cream background. This soft furnishing ensures everyone in the home knows the dog’s place! There is black piping around the edge of the pillow which makes for a timeless look. We just can’t resist this adorable cushion! www.sassandbelle.com
5. Sea Bottle: This bottle will look simply adorable in any bathroom or kitchen! Soothe and moisturize hands with our signature liquid hand wash. Organic aloe, luxurious argan oil, refreshing botanicals, and a premium essential oil blend will leave your hands soft and clean. Specially designed For Bodies of Water, human and marine, Sea Bottle personal care products are always made with environmentally sustainable materials. www.seabottlestore.com
6. Iconic Lights: Brighten up someones home this season with this must have copper lamp from Iconic Lights! The touch function means the light can be set to 4 stages- off, a low level light, medium level and a high level, allowing you to choose your desired lighting mood. It’s a much needed product for any modern homeowner! www.iconiclights.co.uk
7. Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store: There’s always time for tea! This fine bone china Mad Hatter Teacup & Saucer is guaranteed to make anyone smile every time they have a cup of tea! It is one of a set of six different characters, and forms part of the Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store delightful Alice in Wonderland collection of tea ware, textiles, prints and stationery. We just love this collection! www.mrs-moores-vintage-store.co.uk
8. Oakdene Designs: We all know one of those crazy cat lovers who will be head over heels in love with this adorable cushion from Oakedene Designs. Each cushion is made to order in the UK and it’s a simply purrrfect gift this holiday season! www.oakdenedesigns.com
9. Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store: Another one from Mrs Moor’es Vintage Store, but what can we say, we love it! This adorable Alice in Wonderland tea towel is a practical and perfect gift.
Add a touch of fun and English eccentricity to your kitchen with our collection of Alice in Wonderland tea towels, completely made in Britain, suddenly washing up doesn’t seem so mundane! www.mrs-moores-vintage-store.co.uk/
10. Dear to me Studio: Drinks will be flowing this holiday season and they each deserve a fabulous coaster to sit upon! These hologram palm tree coasters provide the perfect finishing touch to every gathering and when it’s cold outside they’ll transport you to somewhere a little more tropical! They’re the perfect holiday gift for any sun worshiper! www.deartomestudio.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.