We’ve all been there….Secret Santa in the office, exchanging gifts with your favorite co-worker, you spend hours racking your brain on what on earth you possibly get them! Don’t worry we’ve got you covered with great gifts from our favorite independent brands that’ll make you look like a rockstar in the office.
1. Branche d’Olive: This skincare gift set from Branche d’Olive is the perfect gift, beautifully wrapped, boxed and ready to go! With sweet scents of wild white lavender from the Luberon, this skincare is calming, soothing and restorative to both body and spirit. www.branche-dolive.com
2. Staibano: You can’t go wrong this Holiday season with a bottle of Staibano limoncello, a smooth Lemon Liqueur made in Amalfi Italia, with only Amalfi Lemons. It’s a great gift for anyone in your life! www.staibano.com
3. Fox & Lark: Fox & Lark create beautiful stationary and gifts in a little design studio based in the heart of the English countryside, tucked away by a forgotten walled garden. Fox & Lark produces stylised patterns that retain the haphazard charm of the hand-drawn and layer beautiful motifs with bold and eccentric British style. This notebook set from Fox & Lark is beautiful, quaint and perfect for anyone in the office. www.foxandlark.co.uk
4. HYDRATE2: Perfect for the gym lovers in your life, and let’s be honest we all know one! Hydrate2 Mist purifies the skin! Sweat carries with it the grime of what’s built up in your pores and what’s on your face. When the skin begins to re-absorb them, pH factors change and this can lead to irritation and rashes.
Hydrate2 Mist cools you down in any warm situation! It’s your best buddy for: tough workouts, running, cycling, yoga, pilates ∙ a hot day on the beach or by the pool, during long hikes and in any hot situation! www.hydrate2.com
5. Cluck Cluck: The cream earthernware mug features two sets of turkeys with a touch of scarlet red. The mug makes a great present with a matching t-towel too. The mugs are hand made in Suffolk and are a perfect size for a good cup of tea, who wouldn’t want this? www.cluckcluck.biz
6. Addison Ross: This exclusive Addison Ross photo frame is 15mm is subtle and stylish and will complement any classic modern interior. Brighten up your colleagues desk with a pop of color with this mint frame, you can even pop a photo of yourself in there to keep them smiling all throughout their working week….who wouldn’t want that? www.addisonross.com
7. Eloise Hall: Eloise’s colorful stationery celebrates the beauty of flitting butterflies as they dance through life! Send a butterfly kiss to a friend with this beautiful stationery set. The set contains a large notebook, small notebook & luxury boxed card set of 6 cards. www.eloisehall.co.uk
8. Marmaduke: This shirt from Marmaduke is the ideal gift for your fashion conscious co-worker. The shirt is handmade from cotton and is classically english in design with a bold pattern as an added touch. www.marmadukelondon.com
9. L:A Bruket: We just can’t get enough of the L:A Bruket Duo Kit! This hand & body wash set comes with a body lotion or hand cream and is available in Lemongrass and Sage/Rosemary/Lavender, it’s completely up to you what scent you go for to suit your needs best and is the ideal gift for any friend or colleague! www.libertylondon.com/
10. Lola and Gilbert: For the crazy cat lovers! This sweet pouch from Lola and Gilbert is perfect for holding all the essentials. All bags have a lovely contrast zipper to add detail and are conveniently lined with a water repelling black nylon. Which comes in useful for any spills and leaks you may have… Not to say your accident prone… but just in case! www.lolaandgilbert.com
11. Jolly Awesome: Lighten your co-workers morning coffee with this adorable and quirky mug from Jolly Awesome! This Bear and anyone drinking from this mug sure loves coffee. Enjoy a cup of coffee from this fun illustrated Jolly Awesome mug. Made from Fine Bone China, hand-decorated and fired in Britain. www.jollyawesome.com
12. Hole in my Pocket: This apron would make a great gift for any lumberjack or lumberjane who loves quirky home products, lives near a forest or enjoys looking for bears…..or any budding chef! Wrap it up, pop a bow on it and watch your colleagues face light up when they unwrap this perfect apron. shop.holeinmypocket.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.