The Nolcha Shows team are all about those elegant touches, and this week we’re bringing you just that! Our Monday Must Haves is a collection of some of our favorite jewelry brands from around the globe.
1. WAY NORTH: Elegant, yet bold! Make a statement with this black mesh staple watch. WAY NORTH Watches are designed using the best in modern watch-building techniques and precision design to create watches that find both function and fashion. The contemporary, minimalist timepiece is our go to piece for fall! www.way-north.com
2. B5LineNYC: This heavy brass curb link chain necklace from B5LineNYC is a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Each piece is handmade in NYC by designer Tammy Gia. B5 Line NYC is a hidden gem that locals know about and love, each piece is unique and perfect for gifting (or keeping all to yourself!) www.b5linenyc.com
3. Jlani Jewels: This 14k gold plated feather necklace from Jlani Jewels is an elegant statement piece. Add a touch of class to your wardrobe with this eco-friendly sustainable necklace that has been constructed in the USA. JLANI Jewels was created to break the mold of what traditional eco-friendly accessories look like and introduce the world to the art of blending delicate details with the rough medium of stainless steel. www.jlanijewels.com
4. Nakamol Chicago: Handmade in Thailand, these colorful turquoise earrings from Nakamol Chicago will brighten up any dull fall day! www.nakamolchicago.com
5. Raje Styles: This unique and highly desirable cuff from Raje Styles is available in a variety of shades of leather; black, bronze, olive, play in the sand and maroon. This is a sophisticated and refined piece that projects an air of elegance while maintaining a statement of strength. www.rajestyles.com
6. Bill Skinner: Spring never feels far away with this elegant sterling Silver and Plated 18ct Gold ring. Detailed subtly with a remarkably beautiful Bee on top, this piece was hand carved in Otford, England. www.billskinnerstudio.com
7. Michelle Pajak-Reynolds: These 1” long chandelier earrings with oxidized recycled sterling silver ear wires are bold and powerful. The pin-set rainbow moonstones and 8.4 cts. t.w. pin-set Cambodian sapphires will guarantee you sparkle all day long. www.michellepajakreynolds.com
8. Jonsey Wood: Add a little touch of color to your fall style and brighten up your day with this Jonesy Wood Kya necklace. The pendant is 17 inches of gold filled chain. www.jonesywood.com
9. Gena Myint: This bracelet from Gena Myint is the perfect piece to add color to any look. Multiple strands of faceted amazonite with drop, wire-wrapped in 18kt gold vermeil over sterling silver make this piece timeless and elegant! www.genamyint.com
10. Jamie Rocks: Spring is never far away when you’re wearing this beautiful necklace from Jamie Rocks! Make your friends envious with this 28 inch corked bottle neck with dried flowers, it’s pure perfection! www.jamierocks.net
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.