Fall is in full swing and that means cool days, cosy nights and not just for you! This weeks Monday Must Haves is a collection of fall essentials from independent brands and designers for your little ones.
1. Zoocchini: Buddle your water baby up warm this fall with this 3D Henry the Hippo towel. Henry loves to play peek-a-boo and has the funniest laugh. The soft jersey material will bring comfort to your little one. www.zoocchini.com
2. Dotty Dungarees: Your girly girl will be the height of fashion with this yellow corduroy dungaree dress from Dotty Dungarees. Lined with 100% combed cotton jersey lining this look will bring comfort all day long. www.dottydungarees.com
3. Emile et Rose: The piped collar, pockets, placket and cuffs echo style details of some of the most popular men’s polos this season – completely on trend, why wouldn’t you let your little man rock it! The smart blue All in One has a long front opening and, to aid easy changing, a full leg opening. It comes with matching socks. www.emile-et-rose.co.uk
4. Kickee Pants: Snug as a bug…this sweet and cozy stroller blanket from Kickee Pants is perfect for snuggling up with this fall. The soft and stretchy double layer fabric wraps baby up just right. www.kickeepants.com
5. Bizzi Growin: Glamorous and chic, this luxury blanket from Bizzi Growin has a delicate pom pom edge detail and is super soft to the touch. This blanket has been designed by Bizzi mums, for Bizzi mums to ensure that babies everywhere drift off to the land of nod peacefully and in luxury. www.bizzigrowin.com
6. CAT Footwear: Cat Footwear attitude for the crib set, this shoe protects little feet while making a statement. You’ll love the supportive cushioning and adjustable strap for easy on and off. Style this early on can only mean good parenting. www.catfootwear.com
7. Sophie the Giraffe: These multi functional swaddles are a must have whatever the season! The ultra-soft and resistant material is perfect for babies and parents alike. This nice set includes 2 big swaddling clothes embroidered with the image of Sophie la girafe. An essential accessory for babies. www.sophiethegiraffe-usa.com
8. Omamimini: Everything a baby girl or boy could want in a pair of everyday knit pants! These pants from Omamimini have cashmere-like exceptional softness, a sophisticated detail that keeps the overall look simple, and a whole lot of comfort. How could you resist? www.omamimini.com
9. Tootsa: These sweet dungarees from Tootsa are designed to last and grow with your child! Each pair comes with adjustable shoulder straps and waistband and has embroidered foxes inside the trouser cuffs that look great rolled up or down. A corduroy patch has been embroidered and a fox peeks from one of the back pockets, stylish and fun! www.tootsa.com
10. Ola Baby: This stylishly designed Trimmo from Ola Baby makes trimming your little ones nails a breeze. Trimming delicate nails is visually demanding and requires good lighting for accuracy and safety, the Trimmo comes with a built-in LED positioned to provide better visibility. The fun and cute egg shape makes nail trimming less intimidating! www.olababy.us
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.