The Nolcha Shows team are all about serious style and that goes for your little ones too! This weeks Monday Must Haves Mini Moi Style Guide is dedicated to our favorite independent childrens designers and brands!
1. Baby Hero: Giant Pandas are native to the misty forests of the Sichuan Mountains of Central China, and have captured the world’s imagination with their cuddly charm and fight for survival from the brink of extinction. The Baby Hero heart-melt onesie and footie celebrate the sweet relationship between parent and child as they snuggle, cuddle and eskimo kiss! Available in blue, pink and yellow! www.babyhe.ro/
This Baby Hero Bundle helps fund 2 life-saving Neonatal Survival Kits for a mother and newborn in need. See how your purchase helps #ChampionLife
2. Kate Quinn Organics: This cozy little bath robe from Kate Quinn Organics is the perfect thing for bath time. Made in their exclusive seahorse print and lined in cozy terry, it’s a piece your little one is guaranteed to love! Kate Quinn Organics pride themselves on their commitment to fair trade and the earth! www.katequinnorganics.com
3. AXL Brand: Incredibly soft 100% organic ring-spun cotton romper / jumper with water-based screen printed stripes is made in San Francisco and the perfect summer piece for your bundle of joy! www.axlbrand.com
4. WeeUrban: Drool is cool! Wee Urban’s ultra-soft organic cotton bandana bib sets are the perfect baby gift. Absorbent, as both sides are made with the softest certified organic cotton. Team it with a matching grey Giraffe onesie also constructed from organic cotton for the perfect ensemble for your little one! www.weeurban.com
5. Emile et Rose: Your little man will be the stylish kid in town with the Hendrix polo shirt. Made from 100% cotton true knit, in navy and white stripes and with knitted collar and sleeve ribs, tipped with red, and contrast buttons. Very smart and ‘grown up’, the polo shirt is teamed with a navy short in woven cotton mini rib. www.emile-et-rose.co.uk
6. Zoocchini: Your little one will look oh so cute whilst taking a dip with his shark diaper and sun hat from Zoocchini! Enjoy some worry free water fun with these sun proof products! www.zoocchini.com
7. Stellar Seven: We are loving these tee’s attitude! This dark grey tri-blend very soft t-shirt is perfect for infants and kids. Hand screen printed with white ink and made in the USA. Ranges in sizes 3 months to 6 years old. www.stellar-seven.com
8. Petit Peony: We are all about matching looks and this anchor tunic for her and matching bow tie for him is one of our faves! The nautical bow tie is the perfect finishing touch to any boy’s summer outfit by the sea! Pair with a white button down shirt and some khaki shorts, and hit the clambake. To coordinate with a sister, we have the Navy Anchors Classic Tunic! www.petitpeony.com
9. Jack + Lily: Hand-crafted with breathable, genuine leather and premium, non-toxic materials, My Mocs are just as snuggly cozy as their moccasin-style, and Super flex rubber sole, suggests. 3 millimeters of ankle and sole cushioning mean comfort, as Velcro closes keep My Mocs on little feet, leaving lots of wiggle room for tiny toes. Perfect for indoor or outdoor.
10. KicKee Pants: Your little bug will be the coolest kid in town with this co-ordintating navy and pale blue set from KicKee pants with matching knot hat. www.kickeepants.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.