With the Rio Olympics in full swing, the Nolcha Shows team are celebrating all things fitness! This weeks Monday Must Haves guide brings you everything you need for your workout from our favorite independent designers and brands.
1. Oiselle: The Black Widow leggings from Giselle takes basic black, and gives it tonal beauty through the unique embossing process. The performance is spot on, for no-fuss miles. Plus, a larger zip pocket accessible from outside the rear waistband makes it easy to carry a phone, keys, or more. www.oiselle.com
2. Nicepipes Apparel: We couldn’t resist this“jersey moss” pullover from Nicepipes Apparel. Everyone will want to cop a feel of this pullover, the luxe fabric will make you feel pampered like a day at the spa. Don’t worry though, the brand never design without performance in mind, the pullover has all the great sweat-wicking capabilities and is thumb hole equiped, because what’s more athletic than thumbholes? www.nicepipesapparel.com
3. ANDI New York: The concept of the Small Signature ANDI fashions is a quintessential companion for your daily excursions, whether a commute to the office or a hike up a mountain. Roughly 30% smaller than the Large Signature ANDI, this piece comfortably fits a large wallet, book, tablet and a pair of shoes or lunch, while still maintaining its shape when empty. The diamond pattern laced over our classic black carry-all affords an additional layer of polish and exuberance to this staple piece. Pack it up with all of your workout essentials! www.theandibrand.com
4. SoloSol Movement: Turn heads during your next workout with this glittery Gold “I Drink Champs in my Yoga Pants” graphic on the perfect fun and flirty tank from Solo Movement. Fun, flirty and fitting! www.solosolmovement.com
5. Bottega Organica: This invigorating leg balm from Bottega Organica is a post workout must have! Pure organic peppermint essential oil stimulates circulation while rosemary and lemon balm provide antioxidants. Prawn sage prolongs the radiance and vitality of healthy skin.cells.www.bottegaorganica.com
6. Plant Life: This luxurious sugar scrub from Plant Life gently exfoliates the skin while nutrient rich organic extracts and plant oils provide moisturizing relief, leaving your skin soft, smooth and vibrant. The soothing aroma of Vanilla Orange warms the senses and calms the body. Pamper your skin today…naturally! www.plantlife.net
7. Odylique: Apply this zesty ‘lemon sherbet’ fragranced body and hand wash to wet skin, lather and rinse. Perfect in the shower or as a hand wash. This refreshing body wash with a hint of spearmint is suitable for sensitive skin. www.odylique.com
8. Label + Thread: This V neck tee shirt is made with Peruvian pima cotton and garment dyed for optimal color, featuring Label + Thread signature stitch details. The light weight material makes it the ideal workout piece! www.labelandthread.com
9. Laurel WPO: The Almond Grain Exfoliant gently removes dead skin cells and leaves behind a soft glowing complexion. It is beneficial for all skin types. It can be used as a manual exfoliant as well as a nourishing mask. This exfoliant is a living dry powder. Its ultra-nourishing formula features raw Almonds that gently exfoliate and nourish the skin without damaging it. Chamomile and Marshmallow soothe and soften the skin, and Nettle brings vitamins and minerals in abundance to nourish cells. It has a soft, delicate blend of organic and therapeutic grade essential oils of Rose and Rose Geranium, to soothe, restore, tighten, and heal skin. www.laurelskin.com
10. Pixie Mood: The ‘Amy Weekender’ from Pixie Mood is the perfect bag for any fashion conscious gym goer. The bag is the ideal size for all of your pre and post workout essentials! This Vegan friendly bag is inspired by the runway and perfect for those who love fashion. www.pixiemood.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.