The days are getting cooler, the nights are getting longer and we can hardly contain our excitement! September 22nd officially marked the first day of fall and although he sun may be shinning for a lot of us, the Nolcha Shows team are well prepared and welcoming the change of season in style with our favorite independent designers and brands that need to be on your fall hit list!
1. Cornelia James: Classic, warm and soft these merino wool gloves are true luxury. Merino wool is one of the best regarded wools in the world and is renowned for its softness, fine texture and, crucially, warmth. Cornelia James wool is sourced in Australia, where the Merino sheep and the climate combine to produce a wool of wonderful quality. The Imogen glove is a best-selling glove often worn by famous faces and women from across the world. Available in a range of colours. www.corneliajames.com
2. Jardine of London: Jardine of London was founded by designer Mary Jardine in 2014. Jardine of London is a British luxury handbag brand. All their products are handcrafted in England by a 5th generation factory by highly skilled craftspeople. The small ‘City’ bag is perfect for the girl about town who wants practicality, but still wants to feel chic and stylish. This bag is still big enough to place your iPad in, and can be worn cross-body with the use of a shoulder-strap or hand-held with the ‘clutch’ handles. www.jardineoflondon.co.uk
3. Hot Sox: Who doesn’t just love socks? With the weather changing the Nolcha Shows team can’t get enough of Hot Sox. This girly print adds style as well as comfort and creativity to your fall look! www.hotsox.com
4. CAT Footwear: One look at these boots and everyone wants to see the rest of your closet. This comfortable, stacked bootie offers timeless appeal and heritage styling in premium leather and material mix options. Don’t be fooled by the girl-next-door class, the bold buckle and nail head inspired embellishments at the toe hint at the rebel within. www.catfootwear.com
5. Marie Veronique: This Daily Essentials Starter Kit is the perfect trial size introduction to the normal/combination products in the Marie Veronique CoreLine. It provides a complete daily regimen that gives your skin a healthy glow while protecting against free radical damage. Brighten up your skin this season! www.marieveronique.com
6. ZAO Organic: The matte, velvety texture provides a perfect chic smile in the color of your choice. With carnauba wax and organic castor, olive, apricot and jojoba oil, this matte lipstick from ZAO Organic is truly moisturizing – unlike many matte lipsticks which can be drying. www.zaoorganicmakeup.com
7. Korla Home: Add style to your home this fall with Korla Home! This original and evocative hand printed British linen cushion will add warmth and class to your home. The brands collection of geometric and contemporary materials are available by the metre, as made-to-measure curtains and blinds, or as cushions and lampshades. www.korlahome.com
8. Mason Jar Candles: Enjoy a classic Mason jar candle for your home, office, backyard or porch this fall. With up to a 120 hour burn time, one Mason jar candle can last an entire season. These environmentally-friendly organic soy wax candles smell amazing and burn clean. Treat someone special to a perfect gift that’ll add warmth to their life and home. www.masonjarcandles.org
9. Teroforma: Warm your bones this fall, go on you know you want to! The Whisky Lover was created for those who relish the pleasure of drinks by the fire as a great meal at home with friends somehow carries into the wee hours. The Set includes 2 mouthblown Avva tumblers (dishwasher safe) and 6 Whisky Stones® beverage cubes. Perfect for chilly fall evenings. www.teroforma.com/
10. SEBAGO: Invest in a timeless look with all of the waterproof properties to boot. This sophisticated and sleek dress style is beautifully detailed in rich leather along with cushioning comforts and a slip-resistant sole to keep you grounded. Complete the ensemble with a shift dress in bold stripes and a printed scarf. www.sebago.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.