Shoes, shoes, shoes! From that all important heel to the practical yet oh so stylish ankle boot. With both men’s and women’s shoes, this weeks #MondayMustHaves introduces you to shoe brands that must be on your radar.
1. Mor Shoe: Triple peep camel
2. Bishop Boutique: Mani in black
3. Anastasia Radevich: Hand carved heel
4. Bishop Boutique: JULIA IN OPTIC Basket weave wedges
5. Kate Spade: Flat Shoes
6. Modern Vice: Oxblood snakeskin shoes
7. The Shoe Hive: Velma ankle boots
8. Amy Sachs: Ara Wedge Boot
9: Cat Footwear: Carsen mid men’s boots
10. Sandgrens: Clog Boots
Monday Must Haves is a weekly article curated by the Nolcha Fashion Week team introducing cutting edge independent fashion designers and lifestyle brands. The series focuses on supporting independent fashion straight from the runway shows of New York, London, Milan and Paris.
If you are an independent fashion designer or lifestyle brand interested to feature a product in Monday Must Haves please email email@example.com with more information about your brand.
Nolcha Fashion Week: New York, founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel, is a leading award winning event held during New York Fashion Week hosting independent fashion designer runway shows.