The Nolcha Monday Must Haves
This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves brings you a selection of classic products from independent fashion designers and brands perfect to add a smile to your everyday life.
Nolcha Monday Must Haves featuring independent designers and brands.
1. AHAlife: At the push of a button, Marisol bursts into action, opening hearts and minds to the vision of a peaceful world where women are safe and free. Made by hand in Brooklyn, New York, each Marisol comes with a lifetime limited warranty to encourage respect for the environment, and the African wax prints are available in very limited editions to make each woman feel special.
2. AHAlife: Toast to all the moments in life. Hand blown, this two glass in one design is made of Borosilicate Glass providing, thermal resistance for a range of hot and cold applications making them oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. When in use, its contents appear to float, seemingly defying gravity.
3. AHAlife: Keepsake photos of loved ones and cherished memories take center stage in our simple yet stunning picture frame. Handcrafted from dark horn inlaid in a brick pattern, this piece is trimmed in our unique jail-punched brass detailing.
4. Shoptiques: Always within reach, the spray gives you instant diffusion in complete simplicity. It also enables you to refill your items to be perfumed. In a luxurious glass bottle topped with an elegant lid, you will have no wish to hide it.
5. AHAlife: Featuring a native bird’s wing span, the stunning Cashmerism X Chrysa Koukoura Travel Wrap lies at the junction between cashmere and art. Crafted from 100 percent cashmere, this piece can be used as a throw, travel blanket, shawl or scarf: it’s an extreme comfort, an absolute eye-catcher and a timeless luxury that’ll last a lifetime.
6. AHAlife: Keep your iPad safe and sound in style with LIE’s gorgeous, tropical-inspired collection of cases. Incorporating tropical colors and prints with a feminine vibe, this urban-chic case features a sexy gold zipper, three interior pockets and real leather on the back for a luxe finish.
7. AHAlife: Lighten up, literally. This brightening and energizing serum evens out the complexion with a powerful blend of tyrosinase-inhibitors that lightens pigmentation within three weeks. A must for photo-damaged, hormonal and sun worshiping skin.
8. AHAlife: A design so obvious, you wonder why it’s not already a cupboard staple. We naturally heat our hands on a warm mug, so this ergonomic, enveloping handle insulates the drink and makes it easy to cozy up with. Your drink and your hands stay toasty while you sip on your favorite coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
9. AHAlife: A game changer. hook + ALBERT’s Garment Weekender combines the functionality of a garment bag with the pack-it-up portability of a weekender or duffel bag. Made with oiled pebbled calf skin leather, stainless steel hardware and premium YKK zippers, no expense was spared to make this a uniquely designed, handsomely styled bag. Don’t be surprised if you catch the envy of your gentlemen friends.
10. AHAlife: This watch has a unique frame handcrafted with a classic appearance and embellished in 24-karat gold, along with a beautiful black crocodile strap. It’s a truly stunning timepiece.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.