The Nolcha Monday Must Haves
This week’s Nolcha Monday Must Haves includes practical and inspiring travel products from independent fashion designers and brands for the jet-setters and the globetrotters.
Nolcha Monday Must Haves featuring independent designers and brands.
1. Not on the High Street: This fantastic travel wallet with a vintage travel inspired theme will help any busy traveller keep everything in one place.
2. Not on the High Street: This warm and beautiful shaded taupe herringbone throw can help you stay warm throughout the year. Made from 100% wool. Its generous size makes it the right size for keeping you toasty.
3. Zolt: One outlet, multiple gadgets. Power your laptop and two mobile devices – like your smartphone or tablet – simultaneously. Zolt can even power your GoPro, portable speakers, camera and more.
4. Shoptiques: A great sized book to throw in your purse or suitcase to document all of your epic travels!
5. Livescribe: Easily integrate your notes with the rest of your mobile life – create tasks, reminders, calendar events, contacts and more with just a few taps of your finger. The live scribe instantly adds handwritten notes on to your smartphone and tablet.
6. El Voyage: Inspired by traditional Guatemala’s valleys and mountains this magnificent weaving is a piece of art for your delight.
7. The Clothing Lounge: Yellow mens socks made from high quality Egyptian cotton, decorated with the amazing Cocksocks stud jewellery. A unique style for not for ordinary men but a superman.
8. Not on the High Street: This ‘A Note To Say Yo’ card is a simple, quirky and versatile design perfect for letting old friends know you’re thinking of them.
9. Shoptiques: This Luxe carryall from Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn with adjustable strap is sleek, timeless and perfect for a busy fashionista on the go.
10. Mistura: This sporty yet elegantly styled watch has been designed to demonstrate a sporty, yet elegant style. An indelible fashion statement on wrist wears, combining aesthetic and architecture designs.
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.