It’s almost that time again! New York Fashion Week is just days away and in celebration of our favorite time of the year, we’re sharing pieces from some of our favorite independent New York based designers that have to be on your must have list for the occasion!
1. Samantha Leibowitz: Made in NYC, Samantha leibowitz pieces are for the bold, the independent, the adventurous and the fashion innovators. This versatile piece is perfect from dawn to dusk! www.samanthaleibowitz.net
2. Riley Versa: The bag that has it all! This interchangeable clutch from Riley Versa really is what dreams are made of! Available in a variety of colors, this purse assures you have the perfect accessory for every outfit! www.rileyversa.com
3. Danilo Gabrielli: This timeless dress from New York based designer Danilo Gabrielli is sure to make you the belle of any ball! This unique dress is constructed from a textured silk blend material from Italy. It is beautifully trimmed with black leather and Triacetate and is finished with a sequin embroidery on the front of the dress. www.danilogabrielli.com
4. Gena Myint: This bracelet from Gena Myint is the perfect piece to add color to any look. Multiple strands of faceted amazonite with drop, wire-wrapped in 18kt gold vermeil over sterling silver make this piece timeless and elegant! www.genamyint.com
5. Amorium: Create the perfect look by wearing the Ires ring from Amorium and invite mix it with different rings to play along. The cubic zirconium stones decorating half of the circled rectangular shape creates an empty space between. An elegant, statement piece. www.amorium.com/
6. Shana Luther: You’ll use it every day, but this Shana Luther tote is anything but common. With a top-grain leather exterior of 4 oz., it holds up to daily wear and breaks in beautifully over time. The Charlie Tote also keeps you organized: an exterior zipper pocket, as well as an interior zipper and cell pocket, means valuables stay put. www.shanaluther.com/
7. Meghan Patrice Riley: We cannot get enough of these double drop earrings! MPR Jewelry by Meghan Patrice Riley piece is fabricated by hand in the MPR Atelier in Brooklyn, New York by trained artists and metalsmiths. Mixing metals with textile techniques, MPR experiments with classic, elementary materials like miniature bridge cabling, industrial ball chain, electrical wire, safety pins, and findings mixed with fine metals and semi-precious stones to reinterpret them to create industrial jewelry that is feminine, luxurious, and alluring. www.meghan-patrice-riley.com
8. Marshelly’s Jewelry: This trendy arch design, easy to wear, statement necklace gives an attractive large, collar style look. All Marshelly’s pieces are made in their family run factory in Manhattan! www.marshellys.com/
9. Raje Styles: This unique and highly desirable cuff is available in a variety of shades of leather; black, bronze, olive, play in the sand and maroon. This is a sophisticated and refined piece that projects an air of elegance while maintaining a statement of strength. www.rajestyles.com/
10. B5Line NYC: Our heart belongs in New York City! This heavy, solid brass curb link chain and an awesome heart lock as a closure clasp! This piece is the designers homage to the amazing House of TIFFANY’S heart lockets. Available personalised (we got ours dedicated to the Nolcha Shows of course!) and makes a perfect statement piece or an irresistible gift! www.b5linenyc.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.