Whether you’re heading to Governors Ball, Glastonbury or just love Festival Fashion, our must haves from independent designers and brands are guaranteed to make a style statement this season!
1. Jody Bell: A summer Festival must have! This Red Boho Sundowner from Jody Bell is made from luxurious jersey fabric and will keep you cool while still looking elegant during those long summer days. www.jodybellofficial.com
2. ACID NYC: This striking, hand crafted, red metallic leather Envelope clutch with metal links from ACID NYC is perfect for helping you make a festival fashion statement whilst assuring you keep your essentials with you at all times! www.acidnyc.com
3. Walter & Herbert: It wouldn’t be Festival Fashion without a killer pair of shades and these Audrey Hepburn inspired glasses from Walter & Herbert do the trick! The oversized frame conveys a sense of elegance, whilst the soft golden features add an extra touch of class. Classically feminine, the subtle animal print detail compliments most skin tones and embodies sophistication. www.walterandherbert.com
4. Zao Organic: Pucker up! The matt, velvety texture from this Zao Organic lipstick provides comfort and a perfect fit for a simple, chic smile. It contains precious oils and plant extracts that provide nutrients and moisturisers, leaving lips soft, smooth and striking for your Festival Fashion look! www.zaoorganicmakeup.com
5. Gena Myint: Make a serious Festival Fashion style statement with this irresistible necklace from Gena Myint. Constructed from Onyx Agate And Turquoise Block Necklace on 14kt gold plate metal it is a timeless statement piece. www.genamyint.com
6. Amanda deLeon: Influenced through music, this crimson silk organza cover-up with fringe from Amanda deLeon is the perfect touch to your Festival Fashion look. The French seams create a sturdy construction to a delicate piece. www.amandadeleon.com
7. Meghan Patrice Riley: Made from soft woven steel hinged with sterling silver, these earrings from Meghan Patrice Riley will be perfect for helping you stand out during Festival season. www.meghan-patrice-riley.myshopify.com
8. Rajé: It’s all about statement pieces! With a solid 2” width block of eye-catching color with suede lining and a statement angular clasp this cuff from Rajé is the ultimate Festival statement piece. www.rajestyles.com
9. CAT Footwear: Make sure your sandal game is strong with CAT. Let free your inner gypsy in this open construction fringe style with top stitching and back tie. Soft, premium leathers and a sturdy outsole let you walk the festival fields forever. www.catfootwear.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.