The weather is cooling down, the nights are getting longer and we LOVE it! This week our Monday Must Haves is dedicated to creating a Girls Night In to remember!
1. Colorado Aromatics: Give your hands some much needed TLC. This hand spa set includes Knuckle Balm for rubbing into the cuticles and all those places that need a little ‘extra’ help, a sugar scrub to exfoliate the hands (especially the back side) and wrists, and Mountain Mist Hand and Body Lotion for long lasting moisture. Packaged in a vinyl zipper bag. Comes with a cuticle stick and emery board, what more could you need! www.coloradoaromatics.com
2. Matouk: Lounge around in style during your big Girls Night In! This lightweight robe is elegant, soft and comfortable! Available in white or blue. www.matouk.com
3. Moccis: There’s a new star moccasin in town. A stoney grey sock and handmade leather adult moccasins with bright blue stars comes in sizes for the whole family. Made in Sweden, these adult moccasins are comfortable and adorable! Welcome your night in with style! www.moccis.co.uk
4. Hearth and Heritage: The perfect fragrance for your Girls Night In! This gorgeous candle smells just like a freshly poured Prosecco cocktail, a classic Strawberry & Sparkling Wine Fragrance which smells just like the real thing. This strawberry accord is a blend of fruity strawberry juice with green top notes and a sweet, malty base. Perfect for your Prosecco loving friends! www.hearthandheritage.co.uk
5. Nurture My Body: Treat yourself to a little at home pampering, go on you deserve it! The Pamper Pack is the ultimate introduction to Nurture My Body. All of their best sellers in one box, each product is bursting with goodness, each ingredient is plant derived and extensively researched to ensure they will cause no harm to you or the environment! www.nurturemybody.com
6. Odylique: We’re a sucker for all things Odylique! A deeply exfoliating and luxurious organic body scrub made with Fair Trade cane sugar that offers exceptional results and compatibility with the most challenged skin. Offering all the legendary benefits to skin of coconut oil, you will feel transported to a tropical island with the heavenly fragrance of virgin coconut and cocoa bean butters whilst cell renewal is gently stimulated, your skin is polished and left silky smooth. www.odylique.com
7. Nicobella Organics: Mmmm we can’t resist a sweet treat! Made with coconut oil instead of cream and whole organic foods instead of flavoring (think wild blueberries, matcha green tea, and whole pumpkin seeds), this sampler of truffles is the perfect treat for chocolate lovers, plant-based eaters, gluten-free followers and foodie enthusiasts. A heads up, one is never enough! www.nicobellaorganics.com/
8. Law of Sleep: The Nisha Pyjamas from Law of Sleep are chic, comfortable and perfect for your glamorous Girls Night In. The slightly boxed shaped Pyjama Shirt is made from luxurious White Cotton and elegantly finished with Crepe Satin Silk in Ivory. The Shirt is adorned with oyster coloured Mother of Pearl buttons and is paired with a soft Cotton Lycra Bandeau with adjustable straps of ensure comfort and extra support. Who need’s party shoes when you’ve got these? www.lawofsleep.com
9. Room 356: Cheers sweetie! These checked champagne glass flutes are guaranteed to add even more fizz and sparkle to your champagne or prosecco. The delicate fine checked pattern is etched into the glass creating a distinctive individual design. These glasses look beautiful on their own or paired with the matching checked wine glasses to create an elegant sophisticated table setting. www.room356.co.uk
10. Sweet Cecily’s: An indulgent selection of products fit for a Queen! All handmade using ethically sourced natural ingredients, this Sweet Cecily’s pamper package is the perfect addition to your girly night at home! The added bonus of being able to add an element of mix and match means you can really tailor this to suit your needs. www.sweetcecilys.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.