This weeks Monday Must Haves is especially for you guys! We are celebrating our favorite independent menswear designers on this trendy style guide.
1. CODICE: This navy polo shirt from CODICE oozes style! CODICE embodies the polished, sophisticated ease that are the hallmarks of Italian style in a clean, spare, yet never overly basic collection. Each piece is peppered with thoughtful details and is so soft to the touch that the refined depth of the design is immediately evidenced. www.schuyler4.com/about-codice
2. Lizard King: Get noticed for all the right reasons in this aqua daisy print semi-formal shirt with button under collar and contrast trim detail from Lizard King.
Lizard also have more available in a range of colours and patterns, along with polo’s and T Shirts. These shirts look great on their own or teamed with a smart jacket, trousers or jeans. www.lizard-king.co.uk
3. Carl Gross: As if tailored specifically to your figure and yet also extremely comfortable – the FINLEY is one of the jersey models by CARL GROSS. With a particularly soft shoulder line and the feeling that you are pulling on a pullover, comfort is the top priority. That said, this blazer can also be worn on formal occasions and will always look the part. The birdseye design in particular is sure to attract attention. www.carlgross.de
4. Leather & Thread: The Sacculum Wallet is a unique handmade leather wallet designed to carry the essentials and will hold 6 cards plus some folded cash. It can also be used as a business card holder and will hold 15 business cards or so. Leather & Thread wallets are handmade and guaranteed to last a lifetime and get better with age. www.leatherandthread.co.uk
5. TaylordBlu: Handmade in the USA, these braces are elegant and perfect for standing out in the crowd. The TaylordBlu brand has been built around meticulous aesthetics, quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail, while staying competitive and accessible. www.taylordblu.com
6. Haupt: Haupt does one thing extremely well: men’s woven shirts. The German company, which now makes more than a million units a year, has focused on men’s shirts for nearly 90 years. This cotton denim shirt is stylish, functional and an absolute must! www.haupt-onlineshop.de
7. Campobello: Dress up any look with these functional ginger suede boots with a modern design and great quality from Campobello. www.campobelloshoes.com
8. Alberto Pants: Summers in full swing and these bright blue shorts from Alberto Pants are perfect for hitting the beach or heading in to town. Each pair of pants is a unique piece of fashion! www.alberto-pants.com
9. Goodwin Smith: Philosophers say you can’t create a new colour. Well, this is awkward. Brisbane features a premium leather upper which is individually dip dyed in tones of Bordo to create a uniquely detailed colouration of the upper. No two pairs are identical. With brogue detailing and leather sole Goodwin Smith have a smart casual shoe for spring summer. www.goodwinsmith.co.uk
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.