In celebration of the Rio Olympics this month, this weeks Nolcha Shows Monday Must Haves is highlighting brightly colored pieces from our favorite independent designers to get you in the spirit!
1. Ill Disciplined: This silk chiffon tradition balinese printed fabric is ideal for handing by the pool, strolling along the beach of dinning alfresco! The simple neckline and relaxed fit makes it comfortable and easy for quick getaways. www.illdisciplined.com
2. Jody Bell: Jody Bell’s elegant hat has been woven in Spain from natural straw and trimmed with a sophisticated tassel. The brilliant shade of green adds just the right amount of color to any outfit. he wide brim offers good protection from the sun for your face and neck, while the internal brow band ensures it sits comfortably in place. www.jodybellofficial.com
3. Tiannia Barnes: Named in memory of designer Tiannia’s mother, the Jackie celebrates the greatest elements of a modern woman. It’s current, sexy and makes a confident statement. These are the characteristics Tiannia’s mother embodied. Slip into the 4-inch stiletto with its layers of smooth fringe in a spicy shade of mustard and fearless metallic heel. www.tianniabarnes.com
4. CofiLeathers: As stylish as it is spacious, the Diana Hobo packs a chic, yet practical punch. Meticulously made with top snap closure, interior zip pockets, two slip pockets and a wide shoulder strap for each, the Diana carries it all with panache. www.cofileathers.com
5. KutulaKiss: Brighten up any look with this large moondance cuff that shimmers turquoise. Accented with silver, green and red, this bracelet is perfectly named. Handwoven in Colombia with glass beads. www.kutulakiss.com
6. Nakamol Chicago: This mixed Lapis Beaded Couture Necklace from Nakamol Chicago will add a touch if Rio inspired color to your style. www.nakamolchicago.com
7. Hammitt: This Hammit bucket back is the epitome of good things comes in small packages. Boasting two interior pockets, an external pocket, credit card slot, and drawstring closure. This James bag has got your everyday needs in the bag. www.hammitt.com
8. Jonesy Wood: Add a little touch of color to your style with this Jonesy Wood Kya necklace. The pendant is 17 inches of gold filled chain. www.jonesywood.com
9. Abury: To add a little Couture-appeal to your outfit, the Yellow Raffia Summer Sandals are an easy going luxury for the summer. Available in three different colors, they suit perfectly for any occasion: Wear them on a sunny day around the city, on a lovely day at the beach, on a fancy rooftop party, or just at home in your garden. The handmade sandals are very light and comfortable and give a nice shape to any feet! www.abury.net
10. Kent Stetson: This gorgeous, brightly colored arc flap clutch features a peacock design and is and crafted to perfection. All bags come with a removable cross-body chain, logo dust bag, clear vinyl inner pocket, and are individually signed. www.kentstetson.com
Monday Must Haves is a weekly feature curated by the Nolcha team spotlighting cutting edge fashion designers and lifestyle brands; selected for a trendsetting, jetsetting demographic.
The award winning Nolcha Shows, dubbed the “hottest incubator for emerging design talent” by Forbes, is held simultaneously with New York Fashion Week. Founded by Kerry Bannigan and Arthur Mandel the Nolcha Shows is established as the leading fashion week platform of independent fashion designer runway shows.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested to feature your fashion or lifestyle brand in the Nolcha Monday Must Haves.