The Holiday Season is finally upon us, with cold days, dark nights and even a flurry of snow, we’ve got one thing on our mind, holiday gift guides! We’re excited to kick off the first in a series of guides with Something for Everyone from a few of our favorite independent brands.
1. Metoo Shoes: For the lady in your life who is all about fashion! Build your boot game with these confident suede Tara booties. Showing off a back strap with snap detail, this short boot does not fail to stand out in a crowd. Zip closure and block stack heels round out this ultracool design. Memory foam padded footbed for uncompromised day-to-night wear. We’ll take three pairs please! As an extra treat, Metoo Shoes are offering all Nolcha Shows readers 20% off their next purchase with discount code NOLCHA20…enjoy! www.metooshoes.com
2. Lemur Bags: Not just for the fashionista, but for the animal lover too! This lightweight canvas zippered duffle bag is perfect for carry-on travel, gym or sports, beach, festivals, or shopping. In addition to bringing serious style to your wardrobe, 15% of all profits to lemur conservation efforts! Bonus, Lemur Bags have FREE shipping on orders over $35, go get em! www.lemurbags.com
3. Young and Free Apparel: An upgrade on a Young and Free Apparel classic! This bear eared playsuit for your little one is made from a soft and cozy material that will keep your little one toasty all winter, hands up if you wish they had one in your size! www.youngandfreeapparel.com
4. Kiss the Moon: Now this set from Kiss the Moon really is something everyone will appreciate this Holiday Season. The Sleep Beautifully Gift Set contains everything you need to get a good night’s rest, and the 5 gorgeous sleep-inducing products all nestled in a lovely velvet drawstring cosmetics bag will sure to the job.
- DREAM Bedtime Bath Salts 50g
- DREAM Aromatherapy Soy Candle 90ml
- LOVE After Dark Face Oil 5ml
- LOVE Night Cream for Hands 40g
- Pure silk sleep mask
Dream a little dream of me….www.kissthemoon.com
5. Sophie the Giraffe: We’re excited to be including new products from our friends Sophie the Giraffe! Perfect from birth, this set will help to stimulate your babies 5 senses and become a loveable companion they won’t want to put down. Constructed from 100% natural rubber, and made in France Sophie the giraffe is the most beloved teether for over 54 years. This fun activity set contains one Sophie, and 100% natural rubber balls and blocks. www.sophiethegiraffe-usa.com
6. Baby Tula: This backpack for your mini me is full of fun. Inspired by the fun ways we express ourselves like patches, stickers, stamps, and smiley faces, this bag has a rocking hip design filled with all sorts of fun things like race cars, lightening bolts, dinosaurs, emoticons, rocket ships, and more! Each Tula Backpack is produced with high-quality, water-resistant fabric in a nostalgic European design that perfectly combines essential functions with an ultra-charming style. The ultimate gift! www.babytula.com
7. Hoppily: Calling all ale loves….and VEGANS! This awesome beer set from British company Hoppily is a sampler of some of the best Vegan beers brewed in London and Essex; from the likes of Canopy, Orbit, Wild Card, Redchurch, Saffron Brewery, Leigh-on-Sea Brewery, Elephant School amongst others, and did we mention they are all Vegan, which by the way is not as easy to come across as you would think. So what is Hoppily exactly? Hoppily’s mission is to showcase the best local beers to local consumers (and far beyond) by building a community based, craft beer subscription club, starting with beers from Essex & London. Every month subscribers will receive a box of the best local beers from their area direct to their doorstep. Their aim is to curate great local beers from across the taste spectrum and encourage customers to provide feedback on our choices.
Over time, as we evaluate reviews and feedback, customers will increasingly receive beers tailored to their own individual tastes. Sign us up! www.hoppily.co.uk
8. Pinkster: Gin lover? Well, drink pink for the Holidays! Infused with raspberries, Pinkster makes a refreshingly different G&T, with a delicate flavor appealing both to seasoned gin drinkers and recent converts. In addition to their tasty gin, Pinskter recycle the raspberries, albeit slightly intoxicated, and sell them in farm shops and food halls as Boozy Berries and Gin Jam. Combined, the gin and jam create some fierce cocktails that pack a fruity punch, impress your guests this season. www.pinkstergin.com
9. Oli & Carl: This retro, hand painted, spotty duck is child friendly, but we think they’re a fun and quirky gift for adults too! Elvis the duck is hand-crafted with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is present. Bath time fun for all the family! www.oliandcarol.us
10. Dirty Velvet: Take a walk on the wild side with this fierce tee from Dirty Velvet! Constructed from 100% organic cotton, Dirty Velvet create bespoke t-shirts with interesting and socially relevant content. The brand draw influence from politics, war, money, gender, power, advertising, religion & football, to name but a few and their t-shirts speak for themselves. We cannot get enough! www.dirtyvelvet.co.uk